Pages

X
Get Christian inspirational stories, messages, Bible resources and many more into your inbox from us:

Sign up here


ABC bible Verses

Be strong Bible Verse

The ABC bible Verse:-

A - All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)

B - Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31)

C - Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. (Ephesians 6:1)

D - Depart from evil, and do good. (Psalm 34:14)

E - Even a child is known by his doings. (Proverbs 20:11)

F - Fear not: for I am with thee. (Isaiah 43:5)

G - God is love; (I John 4:8)

H - Honour thy father and thy mother. (Exodus 20:12)

I - If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. (John 14:14)

J - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh

unto the Father, but by Me. (John 14:6)

K - Keep thy tongue from evil. (Psalm 34:13)

L - Look unto Me, and be ye saved. (Isaiah 45:22)

M - My son, give Me thine heart. (Proverbs 23:26)

N - No man can serve two masters. (Matthew 6:24)

O - O give thanks unto the Lord; He is good. (Psalm 118:1)

P - Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God. (Psalm 147:1)

Q - Quit you like men, be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13)

R - Remember the Sabbath day to keep it Holy. (Exodus 20:8)

S - Seek ye the Lord while He may be found. (Isaiah 55:6)

T - Thou God sees me. (Genesis 16:13)

U - Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks. (Psalm 75:1)

V - Verily, Verily, I say unto you.

Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name. He will give you. (John 16:23)

W - What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee. (Psalm 56:3)

X - Exceeding great and precious promises are given unto us. (2 Peter 1:4)

Y - Ye are the Light of the world. (Matthew 5:11)

Z - Zion heard, and was glad. (Psalm 97:8)

James 1:5

Share this and bless someone…



 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment